Responsive Web Design Course Durban
Responsive Design Course Durban – Overview
Design for Mobile Devices, Mobile Applications and More
This Responsive Web Design Course in Durban really covers all aspects of designing websites for mobile, tablet and desktop devices, starting with a brief history all the way through to the future of mobile website design.
You get hands-on training working with basic through advanced techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will learn the basics of coding for mobile web design, beginning with HTML5 basics and advancing to more complex HTML5 fundamentals. You will also learn basics to advanced CSS3 techniques to complete your mobile web design course.
If you can design mobile websites you are set to be a well sought after designer these days. Everybody is rushing to get themselves “Mobile”. This class provides you with the concepts and skills to use HTML5 effectively to design websites for mobile devices.
Mobile websites are characterized by their simple “drill-down” architecture, or the simple presentation of navigation links that take you to a page or level deeper.
We will cover in depth Responsive Web Design Techniques and how to cater for all devices. You will build a complete responsive website in this course from start to finish. We will also look at just mobile as well as applications we can use to build mobile applications for all operating systems.
Though mobile websites are fairly easy to create, they fail to display consistently across multiple mobile browsers – a trait common to all mobile web mediums. We will teach you how to detect mobile devices and how to design so that your website looks good on over 5000 different devices.
Who is this course for?
This course will help Web designers and content producers who are already familiar with the desktop world to become familiar with the Mobile Web as it is delivered on mobile devices. It is based entirely on W3C standards, particularly the Mobile Web Best Practices. Anyone wanting to design websites for all devices.
For this Responsive Web Design Course in Durban we will assume that you have a solid working knowledge of HTML and CSS including HTML5 and CSS3.
What you will Learn
In this course you will learn how to design a complete website with mobile, tablet and desktop viewing capabilities. You will also learn the concept behind responsive web design with HTML5 and CSS3 as well as mobile detection and redirection.
When you finished this course you will be able to develop a fully functional website for mobile, tablet and desktop devices. We will also look at developing Mobile Only Web Applications. You can test our website to see what a responsive website looks like (Re-size your browser window while viewing the website)
We also focus on
- jQuery Mobile
- Mobile Frameworks
- Detection & Redirection
- Mobile Web
- Responsive Website Design
- Mobile Web Application
Responsive Web Design Course Subjects:
Design For Mobile
Using CSS in the Real World
- Chapter 1 – A Brief History of Mobile
- Chapter 2 – The Mobile Ecosystem
- Chapter 3 – Why Mobile?
- Chapter 4 – Designing for Context
- Chapter 5 – Developing a Mobile Strategy
- Chapter 6 – Types of Mobile Applications
- Chapter 7 – Mobile IA
- Chapter 8 – Mobile Design
- Chapter 9 – Mobile Web Apps vs. Native Apps
- Chapter 10 – Mobile 2.0
- Chapter 11 – Mobile Web Development
- Chapter 12 – iPhone Web Apps
- Chapter 13 – Adapting to Devices
- Chapter 14 – Making Money in Mobile
- Chapter 15 – Supporting Devices
- Chapter 16 – The Future of Mobile
- Chapter 17 – Build A Mobile Website
- Chapter 18 – Detections and Mobile Websites
- Chapter 19 – Delivering Different Designs to Different Devices
- Chapter 20 – Discussions and Support
WHY STUDY WITH US
- You can always sit in for the same course again at any time for free.
- You get a great Responsive Web Design Course.
- Our courses are practical – The best way to learn
- Our Tutors share their 13 years experience and best practices, something you won’t get anywhere else.
Here’s what you get with your registration
Supplied Course Materials
For this Responsive Web Design Course in Durban we supply detailed course notes and reference text. We try to provide sufficient supporting material so that you can return to your work place with sufficient confidence to permit further learning. You also get all course activity and files on a DVD disc at the end of your Mobile Web Design Course Course.
Ongoing Student Support
There is nothing worse than leaving a course and feeling left on your own. We like to ensure our customers have all the support and backup they need which includes 90 days unlimited support by phone or email. You also get lifetime support through our Resource Centre. For the Responsive Web Design Course in Durban you can also sit in again for the same course if you feel you need a refresher.
We look after our students:
We provide water, coffee & tea throughout the day. You can even have your coffee at your desk.
You also get
- The most complete mobile design course around.
- A great Responsive Web Design Course in Durban
- A start to a great portfolio
- A great collection of Web & Mobile Application Design Books
- A certificate of completion.
- Access to our resource website with free stock images, tutorials and code examples.